Custom-designed especially for you.
We start with a blank slate and then bring our creativity, innovation, coaching and facilitation experience to the table to create a unique workshop to meet your specific needs.
These are our trainings which have been tried and tested in various contexts and which continue to get rave reviews. When we run these workshops, we tweak the content to fit your context.
Personal Empowerment is a two day course, the outcome of which is to equip delegates with tools and models to create awareness and new frames of mind for taking ownership for achieving the kinds of relationships, and results they want.
Day one addresses the following:
- The concept that in order to achieve what we want, we must take complete responsibility for the results we get. Taking responsibility is the first step to personal empowerment.
- The mental and emotional models that underpin personal empowerment.
- The fundamental attitudes/frames of mind which are critical to self-empowerment.
- The difference between self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Human needs, self-actualization and how this links to the world of work.
Day two addresses the following:
- The truth about motivation – motivation is an inside job. No one else can motivate you!
- How to manage your state of mind to achieve your goals.
- Understanding emotions and their role in self-empowerment.
- Cognitive distortions and how they distort our thinking, beliefs and therefore the outcomes we achieve.
- A tool for dealing with conflict.
IMPACT is a highly practical training course which focuses on the skills of building rapport, listening, questioning, giving and receiving feedback. During the course we will apply these skills to the context of performance and career conversations and the kinds of conversations we need to have in order to facilitate change during a culture change journey.
Specifically, at the end of this training you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the skill of building rapport, listening, questioning and giving and receiving feedback as benchmarked by an external benchmarker.
- Apply the skills to performance and career conversations within the context of the Talent Management Grid.
- Apply the skills and the Axes of Change model to various contexts and conversations in the workplace, including eight kinds of conversations leaders need to have with their people to influence positive culture change.
- Develop your own plan to manage the culture change within your team.
Thrive is a tried-and-tested program which is further customised for a leadership team to support them in the specific challenges they face to create a culture of engaged, inspired team members.
This program is unique to each leadership team and comprises of a combination of facilitated strategic conversations, training of specific leadership skills and group or individual coaching sessions where necessary.
The outcome of this program is a unified mind-set across the leadership team in how to achieve the desired future for the environment as well as improved trust and teamwork across the leadership team
Coaching is about facilitating change and developing relationships of trust. As a result, many organizations are finding that coaching skills are a valuable talent management tool.
While training up internal coaches makes coaching more accessible and economical, we find that their advanced communication and relationship building skills also give organizations a cultural advantage that provides many tangible and intangibles returns. As businesses become more and more focused on differentiating their talent brands this is fast becoming an invaluable asset.
We align international coaching standards with customized training packages to fit your environment. We also partner with you to assess organizational readiness, develop appropriate coaching strategies, identifying the best delegates and train your internal coaches to reach the required accreditation.